I purchased a Lane double recliner sofa on closeout sale $756.95.This was a good deal and about what I wanted to spend.

Salesman said they have 90 day no interest. I signed up for financing told us it would take 15 minutes. 1 hour later I start looking salesman for some sort of status on what is going on. Finally get things done and schedule delivery $60.00.

Next day delivery guys come with sofa complaining the whole time. Then tell me it will not fit after sitting it in the hallway never even get it near the door. I have them measure 36" front door, 37" hallway and 30" interior door. Delivery guy tells me if I go to the store today and exchange for a couch with removable back they will be able to deliver on Thursday the next day at no additional cost.

Go to Mathis Brothers there are no sofa with removable backs. They can return my money minus 10% restock fee and they will not return the delivery cost. What a deal for Mathis Brothers I give them money for nothing in return. I asked for different delivery drivers.

I was told they have no control of that of delivery drivers they are outside contractors. The same drivers came again. After lengthy complaints and bumping into the china hutch, they got it into the room and setup. They tested it out and it worked.

Today tried to make a payment on furniture was told you do not accept credit card without spending a $3.00 additional. They took my credit card just fine the day I exchanged the furniture. Lady just pulls out paperwork and highlight after I have already arrived to make payment with credit card since I did not want to give MB more money for nothing but irritation. Told her I should have been informed before when I used my credit card that it would not be allowed for payments.

Talked to manager at door was told to go to a Quick Trip so I did not have to drive all the way back home in BA. He has no idea why they are not allowed to use my credit card at this time.

Clearly a lie.Customer Service is clearly not important a MB.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, problem with delivery, problems with payment, pricing issue, and warranty issue" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). shannon132 is overall dissatisfied with Mathis Furniture. The most disappointing about lane recliner at Mathis Furniture was bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mathis Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mathis Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mathis Furniture?

Comments