Not concerned with the relationship with customer, sales process is not truthful and then supported with a policy that is not explained at the time of sale. When I purchased the mattress, it was explained to me that I had a year to find the one I wanted.

I returned one to try another. When I asked to go back to original model, I was told I could not as they only do one exchange. Two different salesmen helped me and neither one ever explained that the exchange was a one time thing. Each had their opportunity to notify me of this policy and neither one did.

At the time of purchase I was told, "You can have up to a year to get the one that suits you the best." They did not live up to this statement and any specifics of a one time return policy should have been explained at purchase or at the time I returned the original purchase.

It would have taken 5 seconds to do this. Now I am stuck with a mattress that does not work for my back and they say there is nothing they can do about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mathis Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I want to be able to exchange my mattress for the original model .

Comments

#1520071

I am getting the same run around. Bought a mattress 2000.00 get it home it's like laying on a brick.

The day we purchased we called them.

We was not even sure they gave us the correct mattress as this feels nothing like the floor model. Recieved rude customer service as they do not care after they have your money whether you are satisfied with the merchandise you purchased.