Not concerned with the relationship with customer, sales process is not truthful and then supported with a policy that is not explained at the time of sale. When I purchased the mattress, it was explained to me that I had a year to find the one I wanted.

I returned one to try another. When I asked to go back to original model, I was told I could not as they only do one exchange. Two different salesmen helped me and neither one ever explained that the exchange was a one time thing. Each had their opportunity to notify me of this policy and neither one did.

At the time of purchase I was told, "You can have up to a year to get the one that suits you the best." They did not live up to this statement and any specifics of a one time return policy should have been explained at purchase or at the time I returned the original purchase.

It would have taken 5 seconds to do this. Now I am stuck with a mattress that does not work for my back and they say there is nothing they can do about it.

Review about: Mathis Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I want to be able to exchange my mattress for the original model .

Comments