We purchased a sectional from Mathis Brothers in Ontario on August 10, 2009. At the same time we special ordered a matching ottoman and pillows to go with the sectional. We were told 6 weeks for the special order and paid in full.

We called in October to find out what the status of the special order was and we were told the pillows were in, but not the ottoman. In December we were told the ottoman was in but not the pillows.

When I spoke with the sales manager, the sales associate would not longer call us back, he was rude and condescending. I was told that special orders take awhile. He also told me "well you only paid $239.00 for the sofa." Don't know where he got that information because we paid over 10 times that amount for the sectional.

Finally today January 23, 2010, over 6 months later our ottoman and pillows were delivered. I will never shop at Mathis Brothers again. We looked for a sectional for over 6 months and decided to buy from Mathis Brothers because of their "good name." Had I known I would have passed them by.

Had an Experience with Mathis Furniture?

Comments

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more