Los Angeles, California

We purchased a sectional from Mathis Brothers in Ontario on August 10, 2009. At the same time we special ordered a matching ottoman and pillows to go with the sectional. We were told 6 weeks for the special order and paid in full.

We called in October to find out what the status of the special order was and we were told the pillows were in, but not the ottoman. In December we were told the ottoman was in but not the pillows.

When I spoke with the sales manager, the sales associate would not longer call us back, he was rude and condescending. I was told that special orders take awhile. He also told me "well you only paid $239.00 for the sofa." Don't know where he got that information because we paid over 10 times that amount for the sectional.

Finally today January 23, 2010, over 6 months later our ottoman and pillows were delivered. I will never shop at Mathis Brothers again. We looked for a sectional for over 6 months and decided to buy from Mathis Brothers because of their "good name." Had I known I would have passed them by.

Had an Experience with Mathis Furniture?

Comments