We bought some of the most expensive furniture from MB.(Century, Henredon, Drexel Heritage).

All of it was special ordered using their "Design Experts". We were extremely disappointed with the Drexel Heritage sofa. Cushions were malformed, fabric started piling just after a few months. The Century leather ottoman seams were sewn crooked.

Re-ordered another one and it was just as bad! Stay away from their special order furniture. Just a nightmare. Takes forever to receive it and quality is poor for the price you pay.

I went to Edmond Furniture Gallery and found some of the prettiest, well constructed pieces. Bought a beautiful ottoman that I special ordered and came back perfect, and at almost 1/3 of the cost!

I am done with MB.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mathis Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mathis Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mathis Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments