2.5
Style and Design

I know what you mean. We purchased from Mathis Brothers Factory Outlet a $619 mattress and three years down the road, it was so swayed with no support whatsoever.

We tried to return it on a ten year warranty and have reached a roadblock bigger than the Empire State Building. Mathis Brothers pawns you off on the mattress maker who tries everyway imaginable to pass the buck. I will never buy anything from Mathis Brothers again. It was such a draining, upsetting experience.

I think they even switched the mattress I originally chose for another because when I laid down on it once delivered, I noticed a definite difference in the feel of the mattress which was covered at the factory because they said it voided the warranty if it was ever removed. I removed it a year later because I bought a better cover and then I could see, the mattress was a pillow top and I absolutely HATE pillow tops, would never have purchased one!!!

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I want a new mattress because mine is under warranty..

I liked: Selection and prices.

I didn't like: Salespeople, Do not honor warranties, Pass the buck, Will not allow you to return defective merchandise.

Comments

Worthless warranty, they will repair a defect if you haul it to distant city, and wait around for half a day while they repair

All you have to do is go in there and talk to Rodger Sanders tell him your problem will give you a brand new mattress and refund your money.