2.8
Style and Design

First off my experience at the Ashley store in Norman was wonderful. We bought and paid for our new sectional.

The next day we went and picked up our sectional. Three parts of the soda were wrapped very well. The sofa piece was only wrapped in plastic and had the feet already one it. Upon setting it up , you could tell the sofa piece was used or a display.

There was a stain on it and it looked worn. I immediately called customer service. They said they would deliver me a new one. My husband and I both work full time so being home at a random time , which you only find out the day before was not going to work.

We called customer service and they were extremely rude and would not work with us. They then wanted to charge us $200 to redeliver the correct piece. Mind you this is their fault. I could not believe after we just spent that kind of money, they would not work with us.

Even the manager, Brook was extremely rude. That may be part of the problem. I recently called our sells guy and let him know what was going on.

He has since taken care of us and the new piece will be here next week. Regardless , I will never shop with Mathis Brothers again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mathis Furniture Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Our sells person at the ashley home store in norman.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from May 25.

Comments

ncalloway
Mathis Furniture Verified Representative

Hello- We apologize about the issues you experienced with your sectional and your experience with our Customer Service Team. We will be sending you a direct message requesting your customer information so we can look into this further. Thank you for your business.

to ncalloway #1488131

4058373319Brook and Elizabeth are who we spoke with in Customer Service

ncalloway
to Anonymous #1488133
Mathis Furniture Verified Representative

Thank you. My name is Nate and I'm in the Customer Relations department. Someone will be in contact with you soon from our Customer Service Team.