1.2
Style and Design

I purchased a mattress from Mathis Brothers and as soon as it was delivered I had totally regret. I called Mathis Brothers and begged them to come and get the mattress and take it back.

I never even touched the mattress. I was quoted policy this and policy that. They would not even try to help me. They did not make it clear to me that the mattress would not be unreturnable.

They also lied to me about the finance, telling me that I would have 3 years interest free. I received my bill which says that I have 1 year to pay off the mattress interest free. I am now financially strapped paying something off that I don't even want. In my opinion, Mathis brothers management has been trained to try and smooth things over with the customer because they don't want any bad reviews but at the same time they are not going to bend and make anything right!!!

If you want a mattress go to Mattress firm. They do take back their mattresses, just like they say they will.

Mattress firm has 6 years no interest and they make sure your satisfied with your purchase. I will never buy anything from Mathis Brothers again.

Review about: Mathis Furniture Customer Care.

I didn't like: Lies i was told, Store manager shifting problem to customer, Bad customer service, Sad at the decision process- very greedy.

Comments