I bought a beautiful dining room suit and had to return it all because they could not come up with all the parts after they delivered it. After delivery I starting cleaning it getting ready to use my new treasures.

The delivery crew did not put the glass shelves in the china cabinet. I discovered why after they left! The shelves did not fit! They were all the wrong sixes.

I called them and "they told me they had to fit they came with it!" We agreed they would come out and see if I was just *** or if they had made another mistake. I had to wait four days for customer service to come and and verify my claim! Then I was told that they had no more shelves for that cabinet and "would see if they could order some". Twenty four hours later I was told that they could be ordered but that it would be 8 - 10 days before they would come in and then they would schedule a time to install them.

Two days later I get a message left on my phone that says they will not be able to get the shelves for 6 - 10 weeks or I could call them "with the dimensions" and they could have a glass shop cut me some shelves. I paid for factory shelving why in the world would I settle for make-shift shelving. Needless to say I am not waiting around 8 weeks to find out if their is another chapter in this story!

They just lost another loyal customer!

Comments

DON'T PURCHASE THE FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN. I bought 2 Leather Sectionals and the FPP for both ($400.00) Total waste of my money and they DON"T give you the customer service for this plan.

I think the salesman must have made a chunk of money on it, because he really talked it up. I will NOT be purchasing anything from Mathis Brothers again.

@You're problem isn't with Math.. STFU!

dont tell people how to feel..

your opinions blow and you need to understand that people get pissed off for being screwed around! so eat a giant bag of d*cks eh!

So, the manufacturer sent them the wrong size glass. That's not their fault.

Plus you received a visit within 4 days! That is amazing considering how much business they do. Other people have had to wait a month! So, then they put in an order for the shelves.

They called you when the manufacturer informed them they were not available. I would've preferred the custom glass because it probably would have been better than mass produced pieces from this manufacturer.